Purchase Order Customisation
Send Purchase Orders
Capturing Return Reasons
Capturing Courier Tags
Creating Agency Stores
Using QR Codes
Custom User Interfaces
Securing your Systems
Barcode Scanners Customer Displays Public Product List Scales
Email Accounts Websites
Pre Install Planning Creating a Franchise
You can place a QR code on your store cabinets to aid purchasing, stock counting and potentially even allow customers to scan that code to visit your eCommmerce site. In various places within Fieldpine this QR code is used as a selector to reduce product searching to those items in that cabinet.
There are two methods by which cabinets can be identified:
- With a unique serial number for each cabinet in each store.
- Pro. Precise
- Pro. Scanning the cabinet code also tells us which store you are in
- Con. Bit more setup work creating and applying cabinet identifiers
- Using a generic cabinet such as "back wall", and different stores use the same cabinet id.
- Pro. Easy to understand
- Con. Doesn't tell us which store when scanned.